Why Choose Us?

Hillsdon Landscape Services is an established family run business owned by Gary and Tony, Two Brothers with tons of experience in the Landscaping sector. We pride ourselves in offering an excellent service at a competitive price.

A qualified RHS tutor in Garden design and Horticulture has trained Gary; Tony specializes in wood and paving work and has plenty of experience in landscaping. All of these shared skills make up a highly efficient and trustworthy team,

How We Work
We will arrange a subtle time to visit you and then discuss exactly what it is that you want to achieve in your garden. This will give us the opportunity to take notes, plus any measurements and to discuss any materials that you may want to use on the project. We will also talk about any concerns that we have such as drainage problems etc. We will offer you advice and give you some suggestions on how to go about solving these problems.

The next step will be for us to go away and work out a quotation for the work that you would like to take place. We won’t give out a quotation on the day as we feel that this is purely down to a good guess. We will then send out the quotation in the post or e-mail usually within 7 days of our visit. These quotes are valid for a maximum of 3 months. 
Once you have accepted our quotation we will give you an approximate date for the work to commence, around 7 days before the start date we will call you to confirm the date and the time of our arrival. We do not ask for a deposit however 40% of the total price will be payable on the first day and the remaining 60% will be due on completion of the project.


Dig Out


Ground dug out to the correct depths to avoid any future problems good preperation is so important.


Level Pegs


Example shows the use of pegs to create the perfect fall in order to direct rainwater in the preferred direction.




After damping down the mill waste a compactor plate is used to compact the material together leaving a firm base.


Paving Method


All paving is laid on a full bed of wet mortar mix giving good adhesion and strength.


Block Laying


Example shows the screeding method used for sand preperation when laying block pavers.


Attention To Detail


Man hole covers are disguised by using recessed covers, these types of finishes demonstrate the skill and patience we are renowned for.